Key Business Links
U.S. Government Resources
- Export USA: If you are a U.S. exporter, this site brings together resources from across the U.S. Government to assist American businesses in planning their international sales strategies and succeed in today’s global marketplace. Export.gov also hosts information on the National Export Initiative.
- BuyUSA: If you are a Malaysian company looking to purchase products/services from the United States or find additional U.S. suppliers, we offer the expertise you need to connect with lucrative opportunities.
- SelectUSA: If you are a Malaysian company looking to invest in the United States, SelectUSA is ready to assist you.
- Export-Import Bank of the United States: Ex-Im Bank enables U.S. companies — large and small — to turn export opportunities into real sales, by assisting in financing the export of U.S. goods and services to international markets.
- Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC): OPIC is the U.S. Government’s development finance institution. It mobilizes private capital by providing U.S. investors with financing, guarantees, political risk insurance, and support for private equity investment funds.
- Office of the U.S. Trade Representative (USTR): USTR is responsible for developing and coordinating U.S. international trade, commodity, and direct investment policy, and overseeing negotiations with other countries.
- The American-Malaysian Chamber of Commerce: AMCHAM Malaysia is the voice of U.S. business in Malaysia, working through six pillars of service - Access, Representation, Networking, Industry Committees, Corporate Social Responsibility and Briefings.
- The U.S.-ASEAN Business Council: The US-ASEAN Business Council is an advocacy organization for U.S. corporations operating within the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) region. The Council’s members include the largest U.S. companies working in ASEAN, and range from newcomers to the region to companies that have been working in Southeast Asia for over 100 years.
- The Malaysian International Chamber of Commerce and Industry (MICCI): MICCI is an advocacy organization with a wide spectrum of Members, representing both foreign and Malaysian companies, from MNCs to SMEs, from manufacturing to services.
- The Federation of Malaysian Manufacturers (FMM): FMM is Malaysia’s largest private sector economic organization, representing over 2,000 manufacturing and industrial service companies of varying sizes.
- The Malaysian Investment Development Authority (MIDA): MIDA is the Malaysian government's principal investment promotion agency for the manufacturing and services sectors, assisting companies which intend to invest in Malaysia, and facilitating implementation of their projects.
- The Malaysian External Trade Development Authority (MATRADE): MATRADE’s mission to promote Malaysian exports, including by matching Malaysian companies with overseas buyers.
- Prime Minister’s Performance and Delivery Unit (PEMANDU): PEMANDU, formally established on September 16, 2009 within the Prime Minister's Department, oversees implementation and assess progress of the Economic Transformation Program and the Government Transformation Program.