|Job Vacancy||Vacancy open to||Closing Date|
|Agricultural Marketing Specialist (PDF 231KB)||All Interested Candidates||May 14, 2016|
|Online Media Specialist (PDF 232KB)||All Interested Candidates||May 4, 2016|
Thank you for your interest in employment with the Embassy! We hope that you will find the information provided below both informative and helpful in your search for employment here.
- Applicants are required to use the Universal Application for Employment (UAE) form (Microsoft Word/PDF 59KB) as a Locally Employed Staff or Family Member (DS-174) or a current resume or curriculum vitae that provides the same information required by the UAE.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be taken into consideration. The Human Resources will only contact those applicants who demonstrate on their application form that they meet or exceed all the position requirements (education, experience, language, knowledge and skills - please address each of the qualification requirements in the vacancy announcement) and have included all the required documentation.
SUBMIT COMPLETE APPLICATION TO
Attention: Recruitment Unit
Office: Human Resources Office
Address: American Embassy Kuala Lumpur
P.O. Box 10035, 50700 Kuala Lumpur
Telephone: 603 2168-5009
or preferably via e-mail* to KLHRO@state.gov
* Include the title of the Job Vacancy in the Subject Line
- The Human Resources Office only accepts applications for OPEN job vacancies. If you are applying for more than one vacancy, please submit separate applications for each job.
- Regret letters will only be sent to short-listed candidates and AEFMs.
Any feedback, questions and/or comments should be sent to KLHRO@state.gov
I want to submit my application for any suitable job? Applications should be submitted for a specific job that is open.
I want to submit my application without any supporting documentation? Applications must include copies of any supporting documentation i.e. certificates, driving license, identification card)
I want to just put in my basic information? Applications must include information that is required in the Universal Application for Employment (UAE) as a Locally Employed Staff or Family Member (DS-174). Information should be complete and accurate.
I don't have time to put in my application before the closing date, can I submit it later? Applications must be received before the closing date or they will not be considered.