Skip Global Navigation to Main Content
Skip Breadcrumb Navigation

Register with the Embassy

  • Register with the Embassy Whether you reside in Malaysia or are just visiting, please consider registering with the U.S. Embassy.
  • Can you travel on your passport?
    Many countries require that your U.S. passport have as much as 6 months validity remaining for entry. If you passport doesn't have the required validity, your vacation could become a staycation! Watch this VIDEO!